"Anisound is a cute and fun way for your children to learn animal names and sounds!"
- The iPhone Mom
Anisound is the animal learning game for young children. Let your toddler get a jump on early childhood education by learning 20 different animals by name along with their realistic growl, howl, or moo!
LEARN WITH VIRTUAL FLASH CARDS
- Swipe your finger or use the on-screen arrows to discover all 20 animals
- Listen to each animal name and unique call for the entire barnyard!
- Includes a 1-minute musical animal slideshow
QUIZ BY NAME AND SOUND
- Match the spoken name to the picture
- Or match the animal noise to the picture
- Visual and audible feedback given for each answer
- Card matching game that's both fun and challenging
- 3 levels of skill, from easy to difficult
- Built-in timer so you can beat your own record!
Set your device language to English, Spanish, or Simplified Chinese and your toddler can learn animal names in any of 3 languages! It's a fun way to expose bilingual children to both languages, or to teach language learning to your baby from an early age.
IMPORTANT: Turn up your device volume or your baby won't be able to hear the animal sounds or names!
Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Anisound is a free trial software application from the Action subcategory, part of the Games & Entertainment category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-04-23. The program can be installed on iOS.
Anisound (version 2.7) has a file size of 55.68 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.